Truck Adblueobd2 Emulator for Scania Adblueobd2 Emulator Box High Quality
- In Stock
- Item No.ITCT046
- Weight: 0.1 KG
- Package: 15cm*10cm*5cm ( Inch: 5.91*3.94*1.97 )
- Returns: Return for refund within 30 days,buyer pays return shipping. Return Policy »
DescriptionTruck Adblueobd2 Emulator for Scania Adblueobd2
Note: All This Operations With The F42 Must Be Done With The Dashboard Switched Off (Key Off)
SCANIA Adblueobd2 Emulator Description:
Adblueobd2 Emulator Box designed to disable Adblueobd2 system used in trucks, buses and other heavy vehicles with EURO 4/5 exhaust emission rates Adblueobd2 Emulator Box bypasses electronic module of the Adblueobd2 system on vehicle.
Its very easy to fit Adblueobd2 Emulator Box to any truck or bus equipped with Adblueobd2 system and it will override Adblueobd2 system instantly, it will stop the usage of Adblueobd2 liquid. Adblueobd2 Emulator Box disables Adblueobd2 system electronics gently so there will be no power loss of the engine or any warnings on the dashboard and in diagnostic system.
This device works without interfering to work of other electronic
systems of the vehicle. Adblueobd2 Emulator Box has a wide range of
supported vehicle models and there is only one version of emulator for
all supported trucks, just upload the necessary program to the
Adblueobd2 Emulator Box and you can install it on any supported truck.
SCANIA Adblueobd2 Emulator Installation:
The connections details diagram and wire colours refer to Scania R500
Year 2008, but the main procedure of the minusblue module does not
vary. Before proceeding make sure no faulty codes are memorised in the
original ECU, Adblueobd2 liquid is higher than the reserve level and the
truck batteries are disconnected from the system.
SCANIA Adblueobd2 Emulator Wiring
1) RED(+15). To be connected to a 24V source enabled when the engine
key is in the ON position. This connection will supply power to the
minusble Module when the engine key is on(dashboard on).
2) BLACK(0V). To be connected to an earth.
3) GREY(+30). To be connected to a 24V supply always available to the existing Adblueobd2 system (F42 protection fuse and the Adblueobd2 system).
4) WHITE(CAN H). To be connected to CAN H of the system.
5) BROWN(CAN L). To be connected to CAN L of the system.
The connections must be done inside the original Adblueobd2 connector(the Adblueobd2 ecu is located under the Adblueobd2 tank)
SCANIA Adblueobd2 Emulator Activation
The minusblue module and the original Adblueobd2 module CANNOT both be activated at the same time, the GREY ACTIVATION WIRE(+30) is to enable the minusblue module working.
It is important to connect the GREY ACTIVATION WIRE(+30) to a 24V source always available(battery), moreover, the soldering operation must be done between the 20A fuse(F42) and the existing Adblueobd2 module.
If you want to stop and exclude the original Adblueobd2 module from working, all that needs to be done is to remove the F42 fuse before starting the engine.
The minusblue module will automatically be activated. To re-instate
the original Adblueobd2 module, all that needs to be done is to
reinstall F42 fuse before starting the engine. The minusblue module will
automatically be de-activated.
SCANIA Adblueobd2 Emulator Self Learning
When the minusblue module is fully connected to the electrical circuit of the original Adblueobd2 module, and after identification of the F42 fuse controlling the power feeding to the original Adblueobd2 module the truck batteries can be Re-connected.
The minusblue module aquires the inputs from the CANBUS the first time the dashboard is turned on(key on but engine still off).
1) Make sure the F42 fuse is inserted.
2) Turn on the dashboard(key on) and verify that the red led is on.
3) After approx 1 minute the red led will turn off and the green led will turn on.
4) Switch off the dashboard(key off).
After this procedure the minusblue module will be activated whenever the dashboard is turned on(key on).
The Result Will Be:
1) If the F42 fuse is installed the original Adblueobd2 system will be working. Both red and green leds will be on.
2) If the F42 fuse is not installed the original Adblueobd2 system will not be working and the minusblue module will be activated. Both red and green led will be flashing.
LED FUNCTION ON - OFF
KEY OFF:- RED OFF, GREEN OFF - NO POWER FEEDING.
KEY ON:- RED OFF, GREEN OFF - TRUCK NOT SELECTED.
KEY ON:- RED ON, GREEN OFF - WAITING FOR SELF-LEARNING.
KEY ON:- RED OFF, GREEN ON - LEARNING COMPLETED.
KEY ON:- RED ON, GREEN ON - DATA SAVED, MODULE NOT ACTIVATED.
KEY ON:- RED PULSE, GREEN PULSE - DATA SAVED, MODULE ACTIVATED
When this box connected -Adblueobd2 system of the truck would be fully emulated ,no errors related to Adblueobd2.The box can be fast and easily installed to truck. You can disconnect it ,reset and install into another truck .
Whatsapp: +86 183 4923 2556 - +8619881513864
Live Support: Chat with us online
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org - email@example.com
Skype : Sales ITCDiag - firstname.lastname@example.org